From the Fowlers

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Today

Well, I abandoned ship on my old blog.  I decided I had neglected it long enough and I wanted to begin fresh and new.  I get so inspired by everyone's blogs and then go to write and feel intimidated. But, if nothing else, this can be a place to share life's comings and goings.  The joys of our busy family.  I have made a resolution to post at least once a month!  We shall see how this goes!!


I leave you with this cuteness.  Who says a rainy day has to be dull?

That girl looooves her rain boots!  She would wear them everday!  
Be blessed!

1 comment:

  1. yay, I'm following your blog! I know what you mean with the intimidation..sometimes I have to post before I read anyone else's or writer's block suspiciously occurs :)

    ReplyDelete