From the Fowlers

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Little Treasures

So, if you are a mom and you haven't heard of Little Treasures Sale, let me introduce you to the wonder of this consignment sale!  This is my third time shopping Little Treasures and this year I actually was a consignor (which I am hoping was worth all the work!).  The sale to the public started today so if you haven't been yet, you haven't missed out!  And the best part is that they restock so you can still get in on the good stuff that hasn't been picked over!  Because I was a consigner this time, I got to shop yesterday (and take a friend), here is the line we waited in...

It goes all the way to the red store front.  We didn't wait too long but inside was crazy with so much stuff! I think that I saw 100 potty seats on one table.  If you want to find out more info go here.  They also have a 50% off day which I have never gone to but am seriously considering it this time.  



How on earth did we go from this:



To this:


(yes, she is wearing shorts!)

In ONE DAY?!  

I am loving this wonderful weather we have had the past two days.  And I am so glad that we got a really good snow because I didn't think we were going to.  But I didn't think we would see 4 inches of snow and 70 degree weather in the course of 48 hours.  There's Kentucky for you!  I am fighting the urge to put away all the girls winter clothes and replace them with their new spring clothes from Little Treasures....but I am not sure that we have seen the last of winter yet.  In the meantime we will enjoy these great 70 degree temperatures and all of the perks that come with it. 

(Jude and Ava)

Like going to the park and getting to double swing.  I'm sorry but that is the cutest thing ever!  Jude is having himself a good time!!

Let me know if you make it to Little Treasures and what you think!  Happy Wednesday! 

Be Blessed!

2 comments:

  1. such cute pictures! planning on stocking up on spring clothes after the restock this weekend!! annnd i'm going to try that double swing thing.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The double swing is not only cute, it also frees up another swing for those moms (im)patiently waiting! :)

      Delete