From the Fowlers

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Three. Years. Old.

I am a week behind but our big girl turned 3 on Monday!  It is hard to believe that three years ago this week was my first glimpse of motherhood.  I remember how unsure about things I was.  How each little thing made me question if I was a good mommy.  I am so thankful that God has blessed us with three incredible years with Ella.  Although her first week of 3 has proven to be almost a trying as her whole second year.  The Lord is teaching us together.

We celebrated with family a week early with a "Jessie" (from Toy Story 2) Party.  Ella has been asking for a Jessie party for a while.  We didn't do anything big.  We had a small party at Chris' parents subdivision pool and it was a blast.  Ella requested there be Jessie lemonade which was a new one for me but somehow we came up with something suitable.








On her actual birthday we spent the day as a family doing some of her favorite things:  going to PetSmart to see the cats and dogs, going to the Disney store and getting a pretzel at the mall, and her number one thing, Comfy Cow, where she got a sprinkle cone.


Other favorites of Ella's include:  painting, playing in the sprinkles (sprinkler), fruit snacks, My Little Pony, anything that has to do with Jessie or Bullseye, reading, playing hide and seek.


No comments:

Post a Comment