From the Fowlers

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

lately (in pictures)

We have been one busy family lately!  And, there is no sign to point that things will be slowing down any time soon!   I will post later on all that has been going on with us.  For now pictures will have to be enough!

 When our families came up for Ava's birthday, Chris' dad "Pop", brought a surprise for the girls.  He built this swing for them!  They love it and it sure has blessed our days to be able to enjoy this!





  Spending some sweet time with Jude.  They love each other!
  This is so precious!  We are gonna miss this family.  So much.


   I can hardly take the cuteness in this picture.  I love this little face!


Ella loves to read to her sister.  I love these moments.
The seminary now has icees!  This is a must for me in the summer.  I introduced Ella and she agreed.  




Outside fun in the sprinkler!

Ella was a flower girl in our friends, Blake and Haley's wedding a few weeks ago.  Prettiest flower girl I've ever seen!
Helping mommy pack for our travels!  




This was a first for Ava and she thought she was such a big girl!

It is such a help when your child can pull their own suitcase!  haha


 Visiting Nashville.
What's a cow girl without her horse?  We stumbled upon this really cool Agricultural Center and they had a ton of horses and this one walked right up to us!  The girls loved it!!
Can you find Ella?  Yes our playroom was this messy.  It is clean, for now.
  I just love this picture.  So much sweetness.


Be blessed!




1 comment:

  1. looks like a happy life. Love you and wish I could get to know your girls.
    Tammy W.

    ReplyDelete